Saturday 25 April 2009

I've been tagged by Bushmummy and have to answer these questions and then tag 8 more people to do the same, not even sure how to tag, but will try and work it out. The instructions on what to do are at the end of this blog.


What are your current obsessions?
Facebook -sadly, writing lists of people for book launch, worrying about christening for children who are nearly 8 and 5

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
A black dress with white daisy's that I bought at a friends sale for about £1

3. What's for dinner
I have no idea yet. Perhaps fish pie if I can be bothered to make it.

4. Last thing you bought?
A pair of sunglasses, a blue school dress, suncream and boys swimming trunks.

5. What are you listening to?
Beth Orton

6. Do you have a pet and if not, why not?
We have a ten month old cat who my family call Cuba and who I call Kitty.

7. Favourite holiday spots?
Almost anywhere in Italy.

8. Reading right now?
Neverland by Joseph O Neill

9. 4 words to describe yourself.
Creative, Sensitive, Assertive, Short tempered.

10. Guilty pleasure?
The odd cigarette at a party even though I've given up.

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
My friend Geraldine

12. First spring thing?
Daffodils

13. Planning to travel to next?
Morroco

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Chocolate cake from Clarks and another one from Cupboard cafe on my birthday

15. When did you last get tipsy?
New Year's Eve.

16. Favourite ever film?
Fanny and Alexander and Days of Heaven

17. Care to share some wisdom?
Don't do business with friends. Let go let love.

18. Favourite song?
I just can't think, but right now it would be something by Beth Orton.


Rules of the meme. Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Tag 8 people.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, so glad your blog is no longer in Arabic! Was a bit too much of a challenge ...looking forward to the book, mine has been *"&%$ delayed but am trying to stay calm. Maybe I will try your 5 positive things list, though 5 seems bit much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I did it http://www.amodernmother.com/2009/04/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate,

    Hmm. Am a bit confused by the tagging thing myself, but I've been tagged by a few and am trying to get round to doing a list too! Think tagging is just mentioning them at the end of the post, linking to their blogs and then leaving a comment on their blogs saying you've tagged them. Don't think there is a specific 'tag' button!! Although that would be easier...

    No point tagging you at the end of mine because you've already done it here....You don't want to go through the agonies of writing another list do you??

    Right, am off to write my list. Finally. It's only taken me about a week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just doing it now :) Tagging just means you choose some blogs put a link on from yours and let them know in their comments that you've picked them. Hope that helps?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say hi, Dulwich Divorcee was talking about you in the airport, wish I'd bought your book instead of the crappy one I got!

    Erica @littlemummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read your book!
    http://fab.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Erica and `Margarita - its not officially out until next Thursday but would love you to read it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Is It Just Me Or Are Fad Diets a Waste of Time and Money?

I had lunch with a friend the other day. While I tucked into a substantial salad she sipped a sad black tea and boasted that she had lost 9...